The tuition fee includes lessons during school time with direct educational activities according to timetable.
The school fee for one school year is:
- 4 200 € and consists of three instalments for three periods of 1 400 €
- 1st period (09-12): due 15.09.
- 2nd period (01-03): due 5.01.
- 3rd period (04-08): due 15.04.
The school grants a sibling discount:
- for the second child in the amount of 25 %
- for the third and every other child in the amount of 50 %
The registration fee of 150 € is unrefundable. Parents are bound to pay this fee to the school bank account at latest 14 days after signing the contract. Registration fee is payed one time, before beginning the studies at whichever school established by BESST, s.r.o. During further studies the registration fee is not required.
FOREIGN TEXT BOOKS
The the flat fee for foreign and above standard text books, that pupils receive every year, is 95 € for 1 school year. Parents are bound to pay this fee until 15.9. of particular school year.
As part of the kid´s club, there are club activities or free-time activities organised by the private BESST Primary School.
Fees for School Club are:
- Whole week fee: 95 € / month
- 1 day/week: 20 € / month
- 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.: 5 € / hour
- After 6 p.m.: 20 € / hour
School Club is to be paid in 3 insallments for 3 periods of the school year. The payments for each period are calculated individually based on the enrolment of the pupil:
- 1st period (09 – 12): monthly payment x 4 (number of months) – by 15.10.
- 2nd period (01 – 03): monthly payment x 3 (number of months) - by 15.01.
- 3rd period (04 – 06): monthly payment x 3 (number of months) - by 15.04.
School Club is paid following the binding registration signed by the child´s parents.
Pupils can attend to the following food service:
- morning snack: 0,45 € / day
- afternoon snack: 0,35 € / day
- lunch: 2,35 € / day
- fruit juices: 0,50 € / day
Payments per periods are flat payments. In one month, the pupil is expected to collect 20 meal units.
Meals are reimbursed in three installments over three periods. Parents calculate payments for each period themselves, depending on which type of meals their child collects in the following way:
- period (09 – 12): [ 20x2,35 (lunch) + 20x0,45 (morning snack) + 20x0,35 (afternoon snack) + 20x0,50 (fruit juices) ] x 4 (months) = 292 € - payable by 15.09.
- period (01 – 03): [ 20x2,35 (lunch) + 20x0,45 (morning snack) + 20x0,35 (afternoon snack) + 20x0,50 (fruit juices) ] x 3 (months) = 219 € – payable by 15.01.
- period (04 – 06) [ 20x2,35 (lunch) + 20x0,45 (morning snack) + 20x0,35 (afternoon snack) + 20x0,50 (fruit juices) ] x 3 (months) = 219 € – payable by 15.04.
Meals are reimbursed following the child´s registration.
The school provides transportation for pupils from home to a school in Trnava. The service charge is 50 € per month.
The school bus is reimbursed in three installments over three periods:
- period (09 – 12): monthly payment x 4 (months) – payable by 15.10.
- period (01 – 03): monthly payment x 3 (months) - payable by 15.01.
- period (04 – 06): monthly payment x 3 (months) - payable by 15.04. The school bus is reimbursed after the Transportation Agreement Contract signature by the school and the pupil´s parents.
Pupils are obliged to wear uniforms to school consisting of:
- T-shirt G - 15 €
- FFlees jumper - blue G - 15 €
- Knitted jumper - blue G - 28 €
- Tie - red G - 7 €
- Tie - jeans G - 7 €
The purchase of uniforms takes place at the school´s reception between 7.30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Cash payment only.
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS
Price list for Cambridge International Examinations valid from September 1, 2016
IGCSE exams – pupils are prepared for them during the second and third grade. Pupils pass IGCSE exams at the end of the third year.
Fees per candidate:
- Cambridge IGCSE® (without IGCSE® English S0500/0522, S0510/0511) - 97,66 € per subject
- Cambridge IGCSE® Double Award - 195,26 € per subject
AS, A2 a A Level exams – pupils are prepared for them during the fourth and fifth grade.
Pupils can pass the following examinations in each subject taught in the fourth and fifth grade:
- A level exam at the end of the fifth grade. (It includes a two-year study period. There is no exam in the fourth grade.)
- AS level exam at the end of the fourth grade – it includes a fourth year curriculum, and A2 level exam at the end of the fifth grade – it includes a fifth year curriculum.
Scheme: AS level + A2 level = A level
Fees per candidate:
- Cambridge International A Level - 159,83 € per subject
- Cambridge International AS Level or A2 (except AS Global Perspectives S8987) - 109,37 € per subject
- Cambridge International AS Level Global Perspectives S8987 - 182,79 €
These exams are optional. The price list follows from the prices determined in the document called ‘Fees list for European Euro Zone’, which is updated by University of Cambridge International Examinations each year.
Note: Fees for Cambridge International Examinations are stated without VAT and VAT will be added to the price.
TERMS OF PAYMENT, BANK ACCOUNTS AND IMPORTANT DATES
To identify each payment corretly, it is necessary to insert the pupil´s ID in the variable symbol, the period and year in the specific symbol and the purpose of the payment + pupil´s name in the Subject section, for example:
* Variable symbol: 1111 (pupil´s ID)
* Specific symbol: 012017 (period and year)
* Subject: school fee, Kováč (purpose and surname)
Pupil´s ID is listed in the Education Contract.
List and dates of payments:
|Type of payment||Bank account number||Due date 1st period||Due date 2nd period||Due date 3rd period|
|Tuition||SK 52 7500 0000 0040 1984 3428||15.09.||15.01.||15.04.|
|Textbooks||SK 52 7500 0000 0040 1984 3428||15.09.|
|School bus||SK 52 7500 0000 0040 1984 3428||15.10.||15.01.||15.04.|
|School meals||SK 56 7500 0000 0040 1427 5265||15.09.||15.01.||15.04.|